To check your SASSA status online, first enter your ID number and the phone number into the status check box. After inputting these details into the provided fields, click the ‘Submit’ button. The system will then display the specific month your grant has been approved for, along with your Application ID.
Sassa Status Check for R350 – www.srd.sassa.gov.za Status 2024
South Africans who are poverty-stricken and unable to find employment or support their families will be delighted to hear this news. An R350 grant is available for unemployed individuals who do not have other sources of income, such as social grants or UIF payments. The applicants can easily perform SRD status check from the above tool. You just have to give the required details and click on the submit option.
Through the Sassa Status Check online service, you will receive updates about your application after you submit it via the official Sassa website. You will be able to confirm whether your relief funds have been received by doing this. Additionally, the sassa status for r350 payment dates for 2023 is available on this page.
SASSA Grant Status Result Meaning:
The above-mentioned methods can be used to track the sassa status at any time. The output should be as follows, which translates into:
WHAT MUST THE CLIENT DO
Alternative Income Source Identified
Applicant has another source of income
Its mean you are not eligible for SASSA grant.
Means Income Source Identified
It means you have an income from a job, and business.
Sources that consistently generate income, like jobs, investments, retirement funds, and so on.
Applicant completed the reapplication process and will be verified each month for the SRD R350 grant.
Check their verification and payment status each month from the above-given tool.
Bank details pending
An application or reapplication was received, but no banking details or preferences were received.
The client should submit their banking details via the official website.
No application or reapplication has been received.
The client should submit an application via the Official website.
Verification of the application for the Aug period is pending.
The client should check back later for an update.
The application was approved for the Aug period.
The client should check the pay day field for an indication of when they will receive their money. If no pay day value is provided, no payment has been processed as yet.
The application was declined for the Aug period and the reason is provided.
The client can submit a request for reconsideration via the website, should they feel that the reason is invalid. https://srd.sassa.gov.za
There are various types of Sassa grants that are available, such as Grants In Aid, Child Support, Care Dependency, War Veteran Grants, Senior Citizen Grants, Disability Grants, Foster Child Grants, and War Veteran Grants.
How To Check The Status Of My Sassa R350?
The applicants can check their SRD status via given channels.
- srd350 status check online
- sassa status check via Moya App
- Check SASSA status via Whatsapp
- 350 status check through helpline
- Check Status via SMS
- SASSA SRD Grant status check via helpline
Required Information for check Sassa status online
An applicant just needs two given things for their Sassa Status Check.
- Applicant ID Number
- Phone Number
How to Check Sassa Status? | SRD Status Check Online
You can check your Srd status check by following these steps:
- To check your srd status scroll up and check it.
- Give the desire info and click on the submit option.
- On the screen, you will see whether your SASSA application is approved, pending, or rejected.
How to Check Sassa Status on Moya App?
You can check your SASSA status on the Moya app by following these steps:
- The Moya app can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Choose SASSA Grant from the Discovery section of the Moya app
- The SASSA SRD status can be checked by selecting the drop-down menu
- Click on “Application Status”
- Please enter your ID number and other required information.
- Submit by clicking the Submit button
- You will be able to see the SRD Status Check of your application on the screen, as well as whether it is approved, pending, or rejected.
SASSA SRD R350 Status Check 2023 Via Whatsapp
- Add the SASSA WhatsApp number 082 046 8553 to your phone contacts.
- Locate the newly added SASSA contact by using the search function in WhatsApp.
- Send a greeting message to the SASSA WhatsApp number. You can simply say, “Hi” or “Hello”.
- After your initial message, you will receive an automated response presenting a list of options.
- To proceed with checking your application status, select option 1 (presumably the option for application status inquiry).
- As you go through the prompts, you’ll be asked to enter your ID number and possibly other required details.
- After following the prompts, the Sassa Status result will be displayed on your screen.
SRD Check Status via Helpline:
- If you want to check r350 status through phone number then you can all 0800 60 10 11.
- After that, you can follow the directions and give the required information.
How To Check Sassa Status Through SMS:
As of now, officials have not announced any dedicated number for checking the SASSA status via SMS. Any updates or new information regarding the SMS sassa check status process will be given here as soon as possible.
Sassa R350 Payment Dates 2023-2024
Below sassa status check for r350 payment dates. On which date your payments are issued?
|Grant Month||Older Persons Grant||Disability Grant||Childrens Grant|
Check November Payment Dates Status:
The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) has announced that the COVID-19 Social Relief of Distress (SRD) payments for approved clients for November 2023 will be processed between the 24th and 30th of November 2023. Beneficiaries are encouraged to monitor their status from the above given tool, to know the exact date the funds will be available in their bank accounts, which is expected to take about 2-3 working days post-processing.
Revised SASSA Grant Payment Dates
The Government of the Republic of South Africa is currently reviewing a backlog of grants for various government departments. The aim of this article is to provide an update on Sassa Grant Payment Dates Schedule for the remainder of 2023/2024.
Many people who perform 350 Status Check are not eligible for the R350 special COVID-19 SRD grant. Have the opportunity to appeal for Sassa grant to the official via official website.
In order to make these payments, a monthly payment schedule will be used. The amount of payments you make in a month can vary, but you will not be charged twice. After the backlog is cleared, payments will resume monthly after several payments per month are made.
Why does delay occur in grant payments in Sassa?
Sassa also suggested to the beneficiaries that if there is a delay in payments, they should wait.
It is possible for grant payments to be delayed for several reasons in SASSA:
Technical issues: Payments can sometimes be delayed due to technical difficulties with the payment system.
Verification process: SASSA may conduct verification checks on beneficiaries’ information to ensure accuracy. Payments may be delayed when there is a discrepancy or missing information.
Administrative delays: Processing or capturing beneficiary data may take longer than expected, which can delay payments.
The volume of applications: Due to a high volume of grant applications, SASSA may experience delays in processing and disbursing funds.
Public holidays: There may be delays in payment processing during public holidays or weekends.
Grants are processed and paid expediently by SASSA, with any delays usually resolved as soon as possible.
Reasons for Declined SASSA Grant Applications?
If your SASSA grant application has been rejected, it could be due to several possible reasons. Here are some of the common ones:
- Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF)
- NSFAS Support
- Incorrect Information
- Incomplete Application
- Dependency Criteria
- Residency Requirements
- Disqualification by Law
- Age Requirements
- Verification Failure
- Means Test
- Administrative Errors
What Happened After SASSA Application?
Once the applicants submit their SRD SASSA applications, SASSA will begin the verification process. It is called SASSA VERIFICATION AND VALIDATION. But you can track your Sassa Status on a random basis to know the results.
- Officials will verify your name, surname, and ID number with the Department of Home Affairs data.
- ID numbers will be cross-checked with databases from UIF (Unemployment Insurance Fund), SARS (South African Revenue Service), and NSFAS (National Student Financial Aid Scheme).
- After the verification process is completed, you will receive a notification.
- The notification will inform you if your application was approved or declined.
- The notification will include a reason for the approval or decline of the application.
Your r350 application status check online can also be checked by calling SASSA at 0800 60 10 11 and following the prompts.
Sassa R350 Grant Application Status Check
It is possible to check the status of the Sassa r350 grant application online 2023 in a number of ways. If you want to keep track of the status of your grant application, here are some ways to do so:
- After completing the above form, click the submit button to check Sassa’s R350 payment status.
- Sassa’s unemployment status can be checked using the Moya App
- By SMS or WhatsApp, you can receive Sassa Status Check updates
Collection of SASSA SRD payments
Those without a bank account may pick up their grant cash from their local post office (SAPO/Post Bank), Pick-N-Pay, or Boxer store. A bank mobile money transfer (cash send) is an alternative.
Grant funds will be made available to you once you receive a confirmation SMS confirming payment has been made.
You may enjoy reading SASSA Grant Increases
How To Receive Your Sassa Grant Through Bank Account
- Visit the nearest post office or select a bank to open a new account.
- Alternatively, utilize an already existing bank account.
- Acquire a SASSA form, Annexure C – Request for Bank Payment.
- Have the post office or bank complete the SASSA form.
- Submit the stamped and completed SASSA form along with your banking details to the closest SASSA office.
SASSA’s R350 Reconsideration Grant Request
During the application process, SASSA conducts a double check of an applicant’s personal information and income status to determine if the applicant is vulnerable. There have been reports of communication difficulties between banks and financial institutions, causing delays. Instructions on disputing an R350 grant status are provided on the SASSA Reconsideration tab in the SRD portal.
When check Sassa Status application fails, it may be due to incorrect information provided by the applicant. A means test determines whether a grant applicant is eligible based on data provided by the applicant. When a means test is administered, the status is updated according to the applicant’s financial situation.
IS SASSA grant extended to March 2025?
The authorities have declared the extension of the COVID-19 Social Relief of Distress Grant (SRD Grant), maintaining their commitment to support the multitude of individuals impacted by the persistent pandemic. This continuation is expected to last until March 2025, providing ongoing relief. In light of this, beneficiaries are encouraged to perform a sassa status check to ensure they remain informed about their grant disbursement status.
srd.sassa.gov.za Status Check Online – SRD Status Check Online Video Guide
Frequently Asked SASSA Questions & Answers
What ‘SRD Grant Is Now Active’ Status Means?
What Does ‘Application Complete’ Mean?
Every month, you should perform Sassa Status Check to know the exact date of your sassa payment.
How long is SRD reconsideration pending status?
What if your SASSA status is approved but no SMS?
In the absence of a payment date, the payment has not yet been processed.
An applicant must have a registered phone number in order to receive payment approval.
What does SRD reapplication pending mean?
If your application is received incorrectly, Sassa won’t accept it and you’ll have to resubmit it.
What does Sassa’s application status approval mean?
A pay date status check must now be done by the applicant.
If there is no payment date mentioned there, payment has not been processed yet.
What Do Bank Details Pending Mean in Sassa Status Check?
How will the means test affect Sassa’s status?
Why Is My SASSA R350 Grant Still Pending?
Sassa will notify you by SMS once your pending application status has been approved so that you can submit your bank details.
Note: Sassa has not yet provided details about payment for the COVID-19 grant.
What if the SASSA Status shows Failed?
How do I check my Sassa SRD balance?
By following the instructions given over the phone, you can receive an SMS notification about your balance status.
After the application is submitted, the applicant will receive an SMS notification regarding their Sassa balance.
How do I check my Sassa payment status?
It is through this organization that Covid 19 distributes grants and offers special benefits.
How Long Does SASSA Take to Pay?
Grant beneficiaries receive their payments after receiving approval from Sassa.
Where can I find my SRD Sassa Gov Za banking details?
1. The official SASSA website can be found at (www.sassa.gov.za)
2. To access the COVID-19 SRD, click the “COVID-19 SRD” tab in the top menu.
3. Select “Banking Details” from the drop-down menu.
4. Once you have entered your ID number and cellphone number, click on “submit ”.
5. An overview of your banking details will appear on the screen.
When is Sassa’s status updated?
As part of your grant application, you will be asked to complete a means test to determine whether you still qualify. You may see a change in your status based on your current financial situation.
How To Reconfirm Your Existing R350 Grant Application?
- To reconfirm an existing application, visit the Sassa website: https://srd.sassa.gov.za/
- Look for the page that contains the text “Reconfirm your grant application.”
- On that page, click on the yellow button.
- The yellow button will have text on it saying “Enter your information in accordance with the instructions to complete the process.”
How to Check Your Sassa R350 Grant Appeal Status?
Once you have submitted your appeal, you do not need to submit another one or contact SASSA’s office.
After the appeal is decided, you will receive an SMS with the results.
What is Sassa’s status pin?
What is SRD Grant Sassa?
Financial assistance and grants are provided to the unemployed and those who are helpless as part of the program to help them improve their living standards.
More than 1000 000 people have been helped by Sassa over the years since it was established over 20 years ago.
The Sassa grant is available to asylum seekers and special permit holders alike.
How to check my Sassa status on Govchat?
You can contact SRD at sr[email protected] or visit the SRD website at www.srd.sassa.gov.za.
What is the need for a reapply for the Sassa grant?
To confirm their need for the grant, they will have to confirm it on the Sassa website every three months.
Grant applications must be submitted by people with an income below R350 a month.
In case your Sassa Grant application has been rejected or is pending, you can appeal within 30 days, but don’t exceed 90 days and their official team will ensure that you are able to obtain your grant despite any obstacles that may arise.
If you have any questions, please comment below. Please bookmark this page for srd status check.