In order to withdraw South Africa from financial disaster and poverty, SASSA is organized a special agency for grants. SASSA is the short abbreviation of the South Africa Social Security Agency. This social agency is specially designed to help the poor and vulnerable families in South Africa. SASSA is trying its very best to eliminate poverty and improve the living standards of poor families in South Africa. They provide aid and grants or funds to support the weak and poor. There are some eligibility criteria for this grant set by the SASSA.
How to Apply for SASSA Loan via Cellphone
The eligible person can easily register their self to the SASSA. Provide the necessary required documentation and start receiving the SASSA grant. It is actually providing aid and grants, it does not provide any loans to the people of South Africa. If you want to apply for a SASSA Grant of Loan through cell phone, here below is the detailed information mentioned. Just follow the instructions listed below. You can also find here the eligibility criteria for the SASSA Loan and the types of grants provided by the SASSA.
Eligibility for SASSA Loans:
There are some eligibility criteria set by the SASSA in order to grant people of South Africa which are listed below in detail; without meeting this criterion you are not eligible for any grant or loan from the South Africa Social Security Agency. The eligibility requirements are mentioned below.
- The person must be a resident or a citizen of South Africa
- The person must be 18 years old
- The person must have South Africa Identity Number
- The person must have a reliable source of income
- The person must have any bank account number under their name
- If you know your eligibility, monitor your SASSA application progress
- If you are already a defaulter or have any past debts your application for the loan will not be considered.
- The loan amount is determined according to your income ratio
- You have to verify or ensure your timely payments also.
- Read the procedure to Check SASSA Balance.
For further details, you can also visit the official website of SASSA SRD.
Procedure for SASSA Loan
In order to apply for South Africa Social Security Agency Loan through Cellphone you have to follow the following steps listed below in detail. The best way to apply for an SASSA Loan or grant you have to go to the nearest branch of SASSA meet the eligible requirements and register for an SASSA Loan or grant.
If you want to apply for an SASSA loan, first of all, you need a cellphone in order to apply for an SASSA loan. Dial a short USSD code from your cell phone through the moneyline that is *120*3737*7#
- After that, you have to send your ID Number
In order to give access to your bank statement and credit check you have to press ONE button of your cellphone.
- After that, you have to enter the PIN Number of your Bank ATM.
- After that forward your all monthly expenditures to estimate the amount of the loan
- Then follow the instructions carefully in order to receive the SASSA grant or loan.
- After the confirmation message, you will be registered for a SASSA Loan or grant.
- To follow the SASSA status check you can visit the link.
Note: The basic amount of SASSA loan ranges from R240 to Maximum R1000 which is granted from 1 to 6 months at least. For further details, you can also visit the official website of SASSA SRD.
I am Eddie Ross, the owner of this website and a South African entrepreneur. For those who rely on the SASSA, I am passionate about providing useful resources and tools. As well as providing step-by-step guides on how to apply for grants and benefits, how to check SASSA status, and other helpful information, I also provide step-by-step guides on how to use SASSA.