SASSA contact details – SASSA office locations, phone numbers, and contact numbers. SASSA contacts are listed below for R350 grants, SRD (Social Relief of Distress), grant applications, and specifically for KwaZulu-Natal, Cape Town, Western Cape, Randfontein, Gauteng, Durban, and Limpopo. You can contact SASSA for a variety of reasons using the information provided in this article. SASSA can assist you in a number of ways.
Is there a SASSA office near me that you are looking for? The SASSA branch closest to you can be found by scrolling down to your province:
SASSA Contact Number for R350
Please use the following contact details to contact SASSA with questions or to schedule a physical visit. SASSA contact information is provided here for r350 grants about contacting SASSA. Please contact the person listed below if you have any questions about SASSA grants, SASSA grant inquiries, or SASSA unemployment grants.
SASSA Contact Number / SASSA Phone Numbers
- 0800601011 or 0124002322
You may enjoy reading How to Change Number on Sassa Application?
SASSA for R350 Grant and SRD Program in Different Regions
Thanks to SASSA’s extensive network of offices and contact points across the country, our services can be tailored to meet the needs of beneficiaries and applicants everywhere. The SASSA contact number for inquiries about the R350 Grant or the SRD program are listed below:
SASSA SRD Contact Number
The following methods are available for contacting SASSA regarding the Social Relief of Distress (SRD) program:
- Phone: For information and assistance regarding the SRD program, call SASSA at 012 400 2000 or its toll-free helpline at 0800 60 10 11.
- Email: To inquire about the SRD program, you can send an email to [email protected].
- Postal Address: Private Bag X55662, ARCADIA, 0083
- Street Address: SASSA House, 501 Prodinsa Building, cnr Steve Biko and Pretorius
Individuals and families experiencing distress due to various conditions, such as loss of income, disability, or other urgent circumstances, can receive temporary financial relief through the Social Rehabilitation Disability (SRD) program.
SASSA Grant Enquiries Phone Detail
In case of general grant inquiries, SASSA has the following contact information:
- Phone: SASSA’s toll-free helpline can be reached at 0800 60 10 11 for any grant-related questions.
- Email: To inquire about grants and seek assistance, you can also send an email to [email protected].
You may enjoy reading Moya App SASSA status Check
The following contact can be used if you are located in KwaZulu-Natal and need to contact SASSA:
- Phone: SASSA’s KwaZulu-Natal regional office can be reached at 033 846 3324 or 033 846 9595 if you need help with grants.
- Email: You can also email [email protected] for information and support.
- Street address: 1 Bank Street Pietermaritzburg 320
- Postal address: Private Bag X9146 Pietermaritzburg 3201
A SASSA regional office is located in each province of South Africa. You can ensure quicker responses and assistance by contacting the relevant office based on your location.
Mpumalanga SASSA Office:
- Phone: The Mpumalanga helpline can be reached at 013 754 9446.
- Email: If you have questions about payments and services, you can send an email to [email protected].
- Street address: 18 Ferreira Street Nelspruit 1200
- Postal address: Private Bag X11230 Nelspruit 1200
SASSA North West
- Phone: For assistance, call 018 388 4006 in the North West.
- Email: If you have questions about payments or services, please contact [email protected].
- Street address: 1st Industrial Site Mahikeng 2735
- Postal address: Private Bag X44 Mmabatho 2735
Northern Cape Office
- Phone: Call 053 802 4919 for assistance in the Northern Cape.
- Email: For inquiries about payments and services, please contact [email protected].
- Street address: Permanent ‘Perm’ Building 33 Du Toitspan Road Kimberley 8300
- Postal address: Private Bag X6011 Kimberley 8300
Free State Office Information
- Phone: Call 051 410 8339 for assistance from the Free State.
- Email: For inquiries about payments and services, you can send an email to [email protected].
- Street address: Cnr St. Andrew Street & Aliwal Street Bloemfontein
- Postal address: Private Bag X20553 Bloemfontein 9300
Net1 SASSA Contact Details
SASSA distributes social grants through Net1, a payment service provider. Net1 can be contacted through the following channels for questions and concerns regarding its payments and services:
- Phone: For Net1-related assistance, please call 0800 222 777.
- Email: For inquiries about Net1 payments and services, you can send an email to [email protected].
Net1 is a separate entity from SASSA, with its own contact information for specific questions about its services.
SASSA Cape Town Details
SASSA can be contacted through the following contact information if you are located in Cape Town or the surrounding area:
- Phone: For assistance with grants and other inquiries, call SASSA’s regional office in Cape Town at 021 469 0235 or the toll-free helpline at 0800 60 10 11.
- Email: GrantsEnquiriesWC@sassa.gov.za can also be contacted for information and support.
- Street address: Golden Acre Adderley Street Cape Town 8000
- Postal address: Private Bag X9189 Cape Town 8000
You may enjoy reading How to Change SASSA R350 Payment Method?
Western Cape Office Info:
The following information can be used if you are specifically looking for details of the Western Cape province:
- Phone: For grants and other inquiries, you can reach SASSA’s Western Cape regional office at 021 469 0235 or by fax at 021 469 0260.
- Email: [email protected] is another place where you can find information and support.
- Street address: Golden Acre Adderley Street Cape Town 8000
- Postal address: Private Bag X9189 Cape Town 8000
Eastern Cape SASSA Office
- Phone: If you need assistance with grants or other inquiries, SASSA’s Eastern Cape regional office can be reached at 043 707 6335 or 043 707 6487.
- Email: For information and support, you can also email [email protected].
- Physical address: BKB Building Cnr Fitzpatrick & Merino Road Quigney East London
- Postal address: Private Bag X9001, Chiselhurst, East London, 5200
SASSA can be contacted through the following in Randfontein and the surrounding areas:
- Phone: For assistance with grants and other inquiries, contact SASSA’s Randfontein regional office at 011 693 4600 or the toll-free helpline at 0800 60 1011.
- Email: Information and support can also be obtained by emailing [email protected].
- Street address: 78 Main Reef Rd, Randfontein, 1760, South Africa
SASSA can be reached using the following contact information if you live in Gauteng:
- Phone: For general grant-related questions and assistance, you can call SASSA’s regional office in Gauteng at 012 400 2000 or the toll-free helpline at 0800 60 10 11.
- Email: For grant-related inquiries or assistance, you can also email [email protected].
- Physical address: 214 Marshalltown Drive Marshalltown 2107 P.O. Box 28 Harrison Street Johannesburg 2000
- Postal address: Private Bag X120 Marshalltown 2107
Durban Office Information
SASSA can be contacted at the following details if you are in Durban:
- Phone: To contact SASSA for general grant-related questions or assistance, call 031 065 0471 or 0800 60 10 11.
- Email: For grant-related inquiries or assistance, please email [email protected].
You may enjoy reading SASSA Status Pending
Limpopo SASSA Office Info:
The following information can be used to contact SASSA in Limpopo:
- Phone: For general grant-related queries and assistance, call SASSA’s regional office in Limpopo at 015 291 7509 or 015 291 7416.
- Email: For grant-related inquiries or assistance, you can also contact [email protected].
- Street address: 43 Landros Mare Street Polokwane 0699
- Postal address: Private Bag X9677 Polokwane 0700
SRD and R350 Grant Enquiries: SASSA Contact Info
In order to qualify for the R350 Grant or the SRD program, having accurate and current SASSA contact information is imperative. There are a number of reasons why you should have these details on hand, including:
- Inquiries and clarifications: Please contact SASSA with any questions or clarifications you may have regarding the R350 Grant or SRD program. It is essential that you have the correct contact information so you can get the answers you need.
- Application updates: To find out how your R350 Grant or SRD application is progressing, you can contact SASSA for an update on your application status.
- Payment issues: If you experience any problems with your payment or if you have not received your payment on time, you may need to contact SASSA in order to resolve the issue and receive the financial assistance you are entitled to.
If you have accurate SASSA contact information for R350 Grant or SRD program inquiries, you can stay informed and address any concerns you may have during the application and payment process.
You may enjoy reading SASSA Reapplication for SRD R350
How to Contact SASSA for R350 Grant and SRD Enquiries
To inquire about SASSA’s R350 Grant or SRD program, there are several ways to reach them:
- Phone numbers: You can reach SASSA representatives in your region by calling the SASSA contact numbers. Please feel free to contact the SASSA representative if you have any questions or concerns. You will receive the best service if you provide the relevant information when you call, such as your ID number and the reference number of your application.
- Email address: Please send an email to the SASSA email address designated for your region if you have questions about the R350 Grant or SRD program. Please ensure that any information you include in your email is accurate and complete, including your name, contact information, and any questions you have.
- Social media: There are a number of official SASSA social media accounts, such as Twitter and Facebook, where you can contact the SASSA directly and post inquiries. Following SASSA’s official social media accounts will help you avoid scams and misinformation.
- SASSA website: There are a number of resources available that you can access if you are interested in finding contact information for your region and accessing online services such as updating your personal information and checking the status of your application. To find contact information for your region, visit the SASSA website (https://www.sassa.gov.za/).
It may take SASSA a long time to respond to your inquiry or experience high call volumes before they can provide you with the best service. To receive the best assistance, you should provide accurate and complete information in your queries.
For this reason, SASSA contact details as well as information about the R350 Grant and the SRD program should be readily available to individuals who might need assistance or information.
Understanding how to apply, what documents are required, how to check the status of your application, and how to update your personal information will help you navigate the application process more effectively.
Stay vigilant and report any suspicious activities reported to you to SASSA or the appropriate authorities in order to protect yourself from fraud or scams. Keep up-to-date with the latest SASSA information and adhere to all SASSA procedures to ensure a smooth transition.
You may enjoy reading Sassa Grants Payment Dates
I am Eddie Ross, the owner of this website and a South African entrepreneur. For those who rely on the SASSA, I am passionate about providing useful resources and tools. As well as providing step-by-step guides on how to apply for grants and benefits, how to check SASSA status, and other helpful information, I also provide step-by-step guides on how to use SASSA.